Technical issues.

edited May 26 in Anglotopia Stuff

Hey guys! I have ordered several things from yall and my bff has too! Love love love! I get your Anglotopia emails and have for quite a long time. Lately I seem to be having problems now. When i go to read an article my screen goes dark. I can still see but it's like a dark film was put over it.. It won't go away. Also I have noticed that the pictures within an article will not come up - just has the words of what it is. I just recently got a brand brand new computer so I don't think that's it. Maybe it's my settings? I don't know if this is the right spot to ask. I don't know how to get in touch . The Anglotopia email is a non-reply one. I sure wish yall had one with a reply button, but I know gazillions would be emailing you.

I hope someone could get back to me. My email is cawdor1380@gmail.com I love the emails and it is distressing.

Sincerely, Sheila Donnelly

ps My British Mask rocks!!

Comments

• Same is happening to me, Sheilad. Screen goes dark gray after a few seconds, and none of the items at the right of the article can be clicked on. There is also a 1 inch square which follows me as I scroll down the article. Takes all the pleasure away from reading the articles, doesn't it?

I can't find a way to contact them either. i hope now that 2 of us have emailed about it that they will see it and fix it for us.

• i found the contact email

Jonathan@ anglotopia.net. : )

• Hi All!

Thank you for letting us know about this. I think I've isolated the problem and fixed it. 

Please clear your caches/cookies and try again. It should work now!

Sorry about that! 

Cheers,

Jonathan