What are you watching this weekend?

2»

Comments

• The new series of I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here began on ITV last night. Normally I would avoid it like the plague, but they have swapped the Australian jungle for Gwrych Castle in Conwy, which is kind of local of me. They actually stated the episode in Anglesey. The lighthouse seems to have attracted a lot of interest. I know five of the ten celebrities. The challenges are a bit overblown, but that seems par for the course.

• I tried giving it a episode but had to turn it off. That kind of TV is not my cup of tea! But I wanted to give it a try for the abandoned castle aspect. Did not like.

• It has been a nightly event for ITV. Haven't watched anymore myself but it is dominating the pages of the Daily Post. Ruthie Henshall revealed some personal details about her relationship with Prince Edward. Victoria Derbyshire has upset certain people with her pronunciation of Welsh words. There has also been a downside. A woman stepped into the road to photograph Gwrych Castle and was killed by an oncoming car. There is also concern that a non-native breed of cockroach has been allowed to escape into the Snowdonia wilds.